Expertly Crafted Cornice Moulding Manufactured in the U.S. by Classic Mouldings
Cornice moulding is any moulding that creates a ledge. It can typically be seen above doors and windows as part of the casing, along the tops of walls as crown moulding, or even topping a grand fireplace mantel. Depending on the look you’re trying to achieve, it can be wide and simple or detailed and ornate. Given the many places where this type of moulding can be used, it is an essential design component in many hotels, casinos, restaurants, historic homes, and other commercial and residential buildings.
When you’re in need of top-of-the-line cornice moulding, the only name you need to know is Classic Mouldings. We are a manufacturing company that produces all of our own moulding and millwork in-house at our factory, right in here in the U.S. You can count on our products to be crafted with fine attention to detail and careful precision. Many builders and remodelers turn to us for their moulding needs because we:
- Have decades of experience using advanced woodworking techniques to produce the finest quality millwork
- Offer a wide range of paint-grade and stain-grade lumber options, with wood species that include red oak, poplar, cherry, and many others
- Accept custom millwork requests to accommodate one-of-a-kind designs that will truly make your cornice moulding stand out
- Give each and every order prompt attention to ensure a short turnaround time
- Can ship our products directly to project sites anywhere in the United States
If you’d like to learn more about the options we offer for cornice moulding and about any of our other millwork services, contact Classic Mouldings today.